Scottish Borders Council has committed to replacing the current Earlston Primary and Early Learning & Childcare, on the existing site, as part of a wider masterplan. This project will provide:
- Primary Education Provision for 191 pupils
- Early Years Nursery for approximately 60 children
- Kitchen & Dining Facilities for on-site food preparation and Community use
- Multi-function Sports Hall for Education and Community Use
- Shared Community Library with multi-use space.
Future phases could include a new health centre and housing.