The Territory Partnering Board was established to ensure that the public private partnership is managed appropriately and responsibly. The membership includes representatives from each of the public sector partners, a representative from Hub South East Scotland, and a representative from the Scottish Futures Trust.
The role of the Territory Partnering Board is:
- to act as the key body for managing Hub South East Scotland’s performance and for ensuring best value from the companies activities;
- to provide strategic leadership input into the south east Scotland Territory programme and to review the partnership’s financial and operating performance;
- to provide guidance in regards to how new projects are to be progressed;
- to serve as a forum for the open exchange of ideas and for the public sector partners to discuss their forthcoming accommodation and service delivery requirements to ensure an integrated co-ordinated approach to fulfilling such requirements.
- to govern the monitoring, support and review of the Territory’s Strategic Delivery Plan.