Programme Key drivers
The primary drivers are:
- improving the efficiency of delivery for community-based services;
- delivering economies of scale through shared facilities;
- maximising the best use of public resources; and
- providing continuous improvement in both cost and quality in public procurement.
Programme Strategic Objectives
The objectives are:
- to enhance local services by increasing the scale of joint service working and integration between Community Planning partners;
- to deliver a sustained programme of investment into community based infrastructure and developments;
- to establish an efficient and sustainable procurement methodology for local public agencies; and
- to facilitate and improve the level of stakeholder engagement in the planning of services and development of facilities for Community Services.